We recommend registered user and viewers to read this document carefully. yoga.me is an online platform on Yoga. Yoga Practitioners, Yoga Trainers, Yoga Studios, Yoga commerce in selling Yoga Gears and Yoga Learners and all people interested in Yoga can use Yoga.me platform to leverage technology and online features at Yoga.me to enhance and support every user work on Yoga. Yoga.me is a global platform to promote Yoga in every way of life.
By registering with yoga.me, users accept our Terms of Service, which acts
as a binding agreement between the registered user and yoga.me.
1. Use of Yoga.me Service
6. Use of videos
7. Illustration and Warranties
Use of yoga.me service
By using or visiting yoga.me or any of its products, services, software, data feeds and whatsoever that comes under the flagship of yoga, user show their consent to terms of service as and when uploaded by the company. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions as mentioned in this policy, we kindly request you to not use our service. This service is provided by the yoga.me and herein the company is referred is to “yoga.me”.Terms
Yoga.me online platform as a hub for people who has interest on Yoga, Promoting Yoga, Yoga Health and Fitness, Yoga Commerce or any other activities on Yoga and users are planning to use Yoga.me platform to explore Yoga for all. Here you’ll find technology and platform to help you build Yoga profile in personalize format, build Yoga commerce page, engage with people who has interest to use your service either as Yoga Trainers or Yoga shops.
We welcome all those who have interest on Yoga and Practice or love Yoga to share your comments, images and videos. Yoga.me does not accept responsibility for the comments of fans on this page and it’s important to note that postings to the Yoga.me online page are not representative of the opinions of Yoga.me nor do we confirm their accuracy. We encourage the expression of opinions and free, frank and open discussion, but we do want people to act responsibly and play nice. Posts will be deleted if they contain:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, derogatory, illegal or racist comments, content, links or images or incite such comment or behavior
- comments that threaten or defame any person or organization
- solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial organizations
- multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user
- repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users
- offensive, inaccurate, false, misleading or deceptive comments or content
- material which infringes third party intellectual property rights
- any other inappropriate content or comments as determined in Yoga.me's absolute discretion
- Users who do not comply with this policy will also be blocked from the page in Yoga.me's absolute discretion.
- If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com
- posting photos to our wall or online page at Yoga.me:
- Yoga.me does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in photos that you post on our ‘wall’. However, by posting a photo on our wall you hereby grant to Yoga.me a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, revocable, non-transferable, perpetual license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and/or reproduce, your photo, including without limitation in any online media formats and through any social media channels, pages or accounts.
- If your photo is used on Yoga.me’s digital or social platforms, your name and / or business will always be credited. We may also choose at our sole discretion to link back to your website or business social media profile.
- You can revoke this licence at any time by contacting us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org and informing us that you no longer want us to use your photo.Privacy
Registration: We kindly request all our viewers to register with the company to use the yoga.me service completely. To register with the company, you may need to create username, password and valid email address. You need to provide proper and genuine information while registering with our company. Valid information helps you to receive notification, service emails and offers from our company. If you are a business or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is provided in the registration form must have an authority to bind with this agreement.
We encourage all our viewers to use their real name as username. If you’re a business or non-profit entity, you must use the name of your organization. You are not allowed to use other name or a name that violates any third party rights or a name that is objectionable.
Users are responsible for all the activity that happens in their account, which also includes any activity done by unauthorized users. Hence, you must not allow anyone to use your account and it is not recommended to share passwords, as well. It is your responsibility to safeguard the confidentiality of your account. If you notice an unauthorized access, you need to change your password and notify us immediately.Termination
This agreement comes to effect from the date you start using our company services and continues as long as you have a user account with us.
Account termination: Users can deactivate their account anytime. If the account remains inactive for more than six months, company has the rights to delete user account without notice.
Effects of Termination: Upon terminating the user account, all license and provisions granted to the user will be terminated simultaneously. In the event of account termination the videos/contents uploaded by the user may not be available. The company shall not take any responsibility for the loss of such videos/content.Restrictions
Users are not allowed to upload any videos, images, text and comments that;
- Violates third party rights or other rights;
- Contains explicit content or nudity or pornography;
- Contains discriminatory content, hateful and defamatory content or incited hatred against particular art, individual, group or whatsoever;
- Depicts extreme violence and unlawful acts;
- Violates any law;
- All videos, images and text must comply with the yoga.me guidelines which are incorporated with this agreement.
License: By uploading the videos in the company website, users grant rights to
the company and its affiliates a limited, royal free, worldwide, non-exclusive
and right to copy, transmit publicly perform, display and distribute and make
plagiaristic works from the uploaded videos for the purpose of;
- Playing the video within the yoga.me service;
- Playing the video on third party websites and applications;
- Allow other users to download, play and embed on third party websites, subject to your privacy choices;
- Promote yoga service (In case you have made your video publicly available);
- Present the uploaded video for disputes, investigation or request made by the authorities
- You further grant all users of the company to watch your videos for their personal or non-commercial purpose. It also includes the right to copy and make plagiaristic works from the videos.
For every video you submit, you represent and warrant that;
- You have rights to submit videos and grant the license to the company to use such videos;
- Company need not obtain licenses for any uploaded videos and pay royalty for the same;
- The content doesn’t violate third party rights including intellectual property rights and privacy rights;
- The videos complies with this agreement and all applicable laws as mentioned in the policy;
This agreement can be modified anytime and the users are requested to review this agreement frequently. In case of any major changes in Terms and Service, users will be notified through E-Mails submitted in the registration form. The revised Terms of Service will be effective from the date posted on the website.